- See a professional Holistic Practitioner, an Energy Healer, a Reiki Master, get a massage, go to Acupuncturist, a Nutritionist or a Therapist. This not only helps to identify any areas in your life that you may need to focus on to clear out anything but is a great act of self-care. When you take care of your mind, body and spirit, you are able to function at your highest potential. If you need any suggestions on where to find any of the professionals listed above, I know a lot of great ones, so feel free to contact us for a referral.
- Do a release ceremony. A Release Ceremony is where you have identified what you want to change in your life and you have acknowledged you want to let go of what no longer serves you. There are a few ways to do a Release Ceremony. One way is to journal about what you want to let go of and release it by burning it. Another way is to pray or meditate and Give thanks for any lessons or growth that has been experienced. A Release Ceremony is tailored to a personal preference and there is no wrong way to do one as long as the intention is there to Release.
- Treat yourself. Allow yourself to do something nice for yourself. Take time to read a book you’ve been wanting to start. Take an epsom salt bath with Young Living Essential Oil blend Stress Away. Light candles and meditate on what you are grateful for. This is your moment to enjoy, relax and let go.
- Build yourself an altar. An altar allows you to have a space to do rituals, pray or meditate. Find items that are sacred to you and that make you feel good. This altar is all yours and needs to hold personal meaning to you.
- Music and Sounds. Music has the ability to change the mood of the environment almost instantly. Uplifting music emits a higher frequency which attracts positive people, experiences and stimulates the environment to foster a harmonious vibe. Also, wind chimes are very good to have in and around your home. The windchimes help to break up any stagnate energy.
Hello Beautiful People! I’m so happy to be here with Rhona sharing tips, techniques and tools to Spring Cleaning your environment and most importantly, yourself!
But first, a little about me.
I am 100% a Southern California girl. I take advantage of the sunshine we have here and I’m outside in nature most days. I love learning and I’m always up for learning anything new. I really enjoy teaching people how to develop themselves spiritually, professionally and personally. I have had a passion for seeing people have healthy and harmonious relationships since I was very young. I can remember helping my friends resolve their conflicts and then one by one, my peers would come to me to seek guidance and resolutions to their conflicts.
I have done tons of research on what techniques are most effective in helping to foster healthy relationships. This will be an ongoing research for me as I have seen no 2 relationships are the same. My goal is to make our world a little more healthier, peaceful and happier because I have felt the suffering and struggles of others. I’ve felt other people’s pain so crystal clear as if it were my own, it triggered me to be the person I am today. I do believe one person has the potential to change the whole world. Just like one domino falling and triggering a chain reaction or one drop in the ocean can ripple out causing a shift in the entire ocean. I still have so much hope for our world and I just know that one person can spark something and change the whole world for the better.
I look forward to helping as many people as I can and hopefully I will get to meet you. If I only help one person, then I hope I have helped to spark that person to ripple out what we need in our world most and that is a fierce and compassionate love for all people. You can contact me at www.essentialslifeliving.com and I’d love to connect with you. Hope you have a blessed day filled with lots of people, places and experiences that make you smile.